The product is manufactured using a proven microbead and a purified anti-DYKDDDDK monoclonal antibody. This anti-DYKDDDDK magnetic bead product provides a faster and easier solution for immunoprecipitation experiments than Sepharose or Agarose and is optimal for standard IP and co-IP and ChIP procedures.
- Superior signal-to-noise properties, decrease background caused by non-specific binding - easy removal of all supernatant after incubation and washing, with minimum risk of sample loss.
- Highly reproducible results due to high performance beads, optimized buffer conditions.
- Keep protein complexes intact - gentle magnetic separation and rapid binding kinetics avoid physical stress on precious proteins. No columns, centrifugations, or time-consuming pre-treatment of samples.
- Easy handling, simple and short protocol (<30 min.)
- Minimize antibody usage and maximize target protein recovery - rapid binding kinetics and high capacity.